- A 15 years old education management company offering Skill Development and Distance Education Courses across India
- Authorized by National Skill Development Corporation to offer star scheme and Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) in collaboration with the following Sector Skill Councils:
- We have been offering Skill Development courses, Distance Education Programmes, Regular Education in colleges & courses of Sector Councils and Universities in India.
- Having a Network of 7 branches and 350+ associates across India we have 22000+higher education students enrolled with us and equal number passed out recently. Many of these students work as a self-employed in direct sales. The list of our companies is as follows:
- Vidya Infosys
- Image Educational Services
- Vidya Care
INDIA HAS BECOME THE SECOND LARGEST MARKET FOR E-LEARNING AFTER THE US. THE SECTOR IS CURRENTLY PEGGED AT 136.9400 - 205.4100 CRORES, AND IS EXPECTED TO TOUCH 2738.800 CRORE BY 2017.
A website is the mirror of any company and provides clients & customers about the insight of the company business & processes. Website is a medium to represent your business virtually. It represents your business and offerings in unique way. We have specialized knowledge in building dynamic websites using latest web development scripts like Word Press. A successful website is the one which is easy to manage and update and anyone can find information effortlessly. Similarly website should be SEO friendly so that the basic purpose of website is achieved….your clients can reach you. We have expertise in giving customized solutions to meet your business objective.
Our team has a proven track record in building complex web solutions. These solutions may include:
- E-Commerce Portal
- Online Information System
- Direct Marketing
- Dynamic Website
- Education and Training
- Rs. 5cr - above
Area Required :- 300 Sq. Ft. - 3000 Sq. Ft.
We invariably start all our business development activities with a marketing plan. We don’t do a marketing plan without getting many people involved. No matter what size it may be, we obtain feedback from all parts of the company: finance, operations, administration, logistics and so on–in addition to marketing itself. This is especially important because it takes all aspects of company to make our marketing plan work. Our key people provide realistic input on what’s achievable and how goals can be reached and they share any insights they have on any potential, as-yet-unrealized marketing opportunities, adding another dimension to plan.