Soch success story
- It is a one stop shop which provides Indian ethnic women wear.
- It is a large supply chain and vast network of the supplier.
- It provides world class quality that is the major part of the production is been managed in – house.
- They deal with the best vendors and the manufacturers.
THE INDIAN RETAIL MARKET IS EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE A PROMISING YEAR-ON-YEAR GROWTH OF 6% TO REACH, 59217.900 CRORES BY 2023, FROM THE CURRENT 33545.400 CRORE.
Soch was started in the year 1955 as the Favourite Group; it is the part of MD Retail. Being a single store in its early beginning, MD Retail got evolved with its potent force in the pan India retail industry with having the experience of more than 60 years. It has grown from 1000 Sq. Ft. with its store in Bangalore having the distinct identity in the landscape of Indian retail.
In the year 2005, Soch entered into the still – nascent segment for the branded ethnic wears for women, which filled the gap with the fashion landscape of the country. The understanding for the retail market and change with the consumer trends, which coupled the rise of purchasing power among the women in India which led to the creation of the Soch.
- Rs. 10lac - 20lac
Total Investment :-
Area Required :- 1600 Sq. Ft. - 2200 Sq. Ft.
Soch was started with the single store in the year 2005 in Bangalore at Forum Mall and today:
- It has spread across 23 Indian cities with 62 stores operationally.
- It has more than INR 220 Crores revenue.
- It has the large number of loyal customer base which helps them in achieving the highest sales per Sq. Ft. and also the rates of conversion with the ethnic segment.
What are their Values?
The value that Soch have is about celebrating the beauty of the Indian Women with ethnic wear garments which showcase the beauty and individuality.