Our vision & mission
“To help people eat fresh & healthy and hence live better”
“To serve great tasting & good quality food along with memorable service in a clean & simple ambience so that the customer comes back again for the same”
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LACS CRORE BY 2020 !
- Started in 1986 with the first outlet at Defence Colony, New Delhi
- Currently the largest Indian restaurant chain – 90 + restaurants (38 owned & 50 +franchisees)
- Predominantly serves South Indian cuisine (Limited North Indian & Chinese cuisine)
- Has won every possible award in India - Continues to be the most preferred South Indian restaurant in NCR and North of India
- Food and Beverage
- Rs. 1Cr. - 2Cr.
Total Investment :- 1 Cr. - 2 Cr.
Area Required :- 2500-3500 Sq. Ft.
What does Sagar Ratna provide as a Franchisor (1) – UPFRONT SUPPORT
- Brand usage rights for a period of 10 years
- Brand design & templates for usage
- Know-how to set up the restaurant
- Key manpower in the kitchen trained at Sagar Ratna
- On-boarding of all staff
- Launch support staff for a period of 1 week (stay cost to be borne
- ERP system on POS (only Software, hardware to be procured by
What does Sagar Ratna provide as a Franchisor (2) – ON-GOING SUPPORT
- Single point of contact from Sagar Ratna (Area Coach) for any
issues / concerns
- Clearly defined escalation matrix in case issues are not getting
- On-going training of all staff
- Audit and correction reports twice / thrice a year
- Sharing of new improved business processes / templates