Since the year 2000, Cadence Academy has been stepping forward with innovative strategies and activities frequently in Fashion & Interior Designing courses based on far sighted clear vision of imparting qualitative vocational educational & non-educational courses. The academy is committed and will stand up-to student and industries’ expectations of bridging the gap between corporate professional designers and the current trendy designs required in designing industry.
INDIA HAS BECOME THE SECOND LARGEST MARKET FOR E-LEARNING AFTER THE US. THE SECTOR IS CURRENTLY PEGGED AT 136.9400 - 205.4100 CRORES, AND IS EXPECTED TO TOUCH 2738.800 CRORE BY 2017.
Cadence Academy, a renowned ISO 9001-2008 certified Fashion and Interior Design Institute was established to impart par excellence vocational courses to students. The institute is committed to deliver high quality education through the ‘best in class’ academic apparatus, superior methods of pedagogy and above all by exploring the innate clandestine intelligence of the student. The key differentiator of the institute is its unique ability to structure and elicit the creativity emanating from the quirky side of the students mind onto the fabric. As the name of the academy suggests, the inspiring environment of the institute resonates with the poetic rhythm of novelty in fashion and design.
- Education and Training
- Rs. 30lac - 50lac
Total Investment :- 20 Lacs - 50 Lacs
Area Required :- 1200 Sq. Ft. - 1500 Sq. Ft.
Cadence Support Structure
- Software training for Cadence automation system
- Technical Staff Training
- Courses Revival Techniques
- Latest technologies and trends
- Career guidance and internship assistance
- Guidance in execution of exams/ tests, tours, fashion shows etc.
- Identification, recruitment, induction & training of manpower of the first year
- Slot management
- Quality checks
- Feedback from students
- Help with inputs to all technical staff
- Calendar planning
- Accounts Management (Student fee)
- Advertisement campaigns
- Implementing local campaigns
- Marketing activities with learning centers.