As tikka express enters its 11th year, the award winning quick serving fast food joint have revamped into new sytle and serving to the locals and tourists with passion our famous rolls, burgers, & kababs and more.
Tikka express aims to take these traditional recipes and our secret recipe twist to all our dishes. It has won the trust of every one in the city.
We are a roll & kabab concept we are mix of flavors extracted from traditional recipes. Tikka express takes these classics and give them a remix twist and retaining its original flavours.
That’s not all we have got a bunch of other popular dishes like the famous punjabi chole. The idea behind tikka express is to create value for money modern contemporary space for the masses and to provide fresh wholesome meals.
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LAKH CRORE BY 2020 !
Tikka express exists within 3 formats: takeaway, delivery & dine in. That’s not all we have got a bunch of other popular dishes like the famous Punjabi chole. The idea behind tikka express is to create value for money modern contemporary space for the masses and to provide fresh wholesome meals.
We welcome you all to relish the most lip smacking food. Our restaurant has set standards of excellence in India. The outstanding guest facilities, superb cuisine, and extraordinary services are a few reasons why Kabab Rolls has earned the prestigious name for hospitality.
One enjoys an attentive service, and a magical warm welcome to every guest. Our dining hall is capable of staging spectacular events from large scale banquets and corporate events to product launches and impressive special events.
Tikka Express family is growing and there is always a room for more in Tikka-Express family. We believe that we can reach and satisfy more customers and expand into markets and achieve the goal of continued growth by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
- Food and Beverage
- Rs. 10lac - 20lac
Area Required :- 100 Sq. Ft. - 1000 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- Rs. 10 Lacs - Rs. 20 Lacs
- The most obvious benefit of franchising to a prospective franchisor is the ability to expand a business by utilizing the manpower and capital of others.
- The inherent risks usually associated with expansion are thereby reduced.
- The franchisor is able to exploit and market its business more effectively by increasing the number of its outlets far more rapidly than could otherwise be the case.
- The franchisees contribute the bulk of the necessary capital requirement through their investment in the start-up costs, the payment of initial and ongoing franchise fees, and their own working capital.
- They also carry the ongoing expenses, such as the staff salaries of the branches, as part of their own business removing what can often be a significant overhead in corporate expansion.