• SYNERGY EDUCATOR ABACUS ACADEMY
• Smart kidz is an academy where a child brain is being developed through a unique way.
• A tool ‘ABACUS’ is being used to learn calculation faster. After a certain period a child is able to make the image of the abacus in their brain and ultimately do the sums mentally.In this process the child concentration ,memory power is also developed.
• To understand student’s needs and deliver the best through easy way of learning
• To be unique in the field of education in developing brain child through innovative ideas.
• Synergy Educator Abacus
• Mid Brain Activation workshop
• Fine Arts
INDIA HAS BECOME THE SECOND LARGEST MARKET FOR E-LEARNING AFTER THE US. THE SECTOR IS CURRENTLY PEGGED AT 136.9400 - 205.4100 CRORES, AND IS EXPECTED TO TOUCH 2738.800 CRORE BY 2017.
Synergy Educator is an established education square, founded in 2009 where we deliver customized teaching solutions. We firmly belief that a child is born with some inborn talent.Left brain is naturally developed. By giving proper right braining we nurture kids whole brain and young's multiple intellectual development. They can unleash the hidden creativity within.
- Education and Training
- Rs. 10lac - 20lac
Area Required :- 200 Sq. Ft. - 300 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- 10 Lacs - 20 Lacs
An opportunity where a partner takes entire responsibility to drive business of their own.
Whereas all technical supports will be provided by Synergy Educator.
The nominated teacher will be trained time to time basis as and when required.
The local promotional activities and advertisement will be done by the partner apart from centralized advertisement by the parent company.
A geographical area of 3 Sq.km is allocated to smart partners to generate and conduct business.
Total Smart Partner Fees: Rs.60000.00(***) which is valid for three years. After completion of tenure, the Smart Partner Renewal Scheme will be provided in a legitimate cost.
A master abacus gadget is given to the centre costing Rs.5000.00( included in the Fees).
One time marketing support with flyers, banners and presentation will be given to start first batch.