From 1 salon to over 500 salons across India, all it took was one woman’s passion. This drove Naturals to become India’s No.1 hair and beauty salon. At Naturals, we believe in financial independence for women and have empowered 230 women to become entrepreneurs in the past 14 years.
Our dream is to create a housewife-free India, where women are encouraged to earn their living by pursuing their passion.
By 2017, Naturals aims to empower 1000 women entrepreneurs and create 50,000 jobs, because there is no better style statement than standing on your own feet.
Giving massages to the littlest patients, premature babies, helped in the crucial task of gaining weight. Although most people who have had a massage would agree that it is most enjoyable and induces a relaxed state, there has been very little evidence that it actually has a measurable benefit.
SPA & SALON INDUSTRY IS THE FASTEST GROWING AND ACCEPTABLE INDUSTRY IN INDIA. SALON & SPA INDUSTRY HAS 15% - 20% REVENUE GROWTH EVERY YEAR!
As an Investor, you will have the unique Franchise opportunity while achieving your financial goals at the same time.
Our management has given highest priority to our franchisees and has recognized their efforts and contribution various ways.
We look forward to partnering with you on this exciting journey.
A great many studies have been conducted around the world - at universities and also by eminent medical facilities.
All of our exclusive products are chemical free and tailored to soothe and revitalize even the most sensitive of skin types. They contain only natural spices, oils, and herbs.
- Beauty Salon and Spa
- Rs. 30lac - 50lac
Area Required :- Store wise
Total Investment :- Rs. 30 Lacs - Rs. 50 Lacs
- Being a versatile yet affordable salon brand that caters to a whole potpourri of people from different walks of life.
- Naturals flourished over the years to become a name synonymous with hair and beauty care in India.
- Franchisors benefit from franchise agreements because they allow companies to expand much more quickly than they could otherwise.
- A lack of funds and workers can cause a company to grow slowly.
- Through franchising, a company invests very little capital or labour because the franchisee supplies both.
- The parent company experiences rapid growth with little financial risk.
- A company can also ensure it has competent and highly motivated owners and managers at each outlet through franchising.