Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited started in 1989 and it is based in Mumbai, It is one of the biggest fashion houses in India. The designs of Killer are so compatible for the alienated shades of youth. Generation gaps got lowered and so the waistlines too in 2002. For the first time ever in India Killer followed by shreds jeans in 2004 introduced Low Rise Jeans, Bleached, brushed, ripped, torn and even ridden with bullets. It's totally beyond imagination that Denims were engraved to give a total new Style to them.
During the manufacturing of a pair of jeans, Killer's ‘Water Saver Jeans’ saved about 80 liters of water. Killer is always obedient with a cause, this has been proved by it's eco-friendly collection. In 183 cities, almost 308 stores are there of KKCL today. KKCL group has been awarded with IAA Olive Crown Awards 2013, India EFFIE Award & so many awards over the years.
Killer believes that one can remove stubbornness from a man's character, but not a love from a pair of Killer jeans.
THE INDIAN RETAIL MARKET IS EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE A PROMISING YEAR-ON-YEAR GROWTH OF 6% TO REACH, 59217.900 CRORES BY 2023, FROM THE CURRENT 33545.400 CRORE.
Denims have been all time favorite bottoms of 95 percent of the people. It is not just the most comfortable pair of paints but with a one pair of it u can make thousands of different looks.
There are various factors which proves that jeans have always been a better option than any other pants. With denims you don't need to make any efforts to set the standards for style and comfort. It sounds so gross, but jeans are one of those bottoms which you don't need to wash once you wear them.
But, few jean lovers believe that the more you wash them the more it's wear and tear will be. And that's a fact Jeans has that quality that the more you wash it after every use the more rough and tough it becomes.
Killer has made "water saver jeans" which saves almost about 80 litres of water. Killer has given a life saving option with this option of water saver jeans with a unique styles and designs.
- Rs. 20lac - 30lac
Area Required :- 400 Sq. Ft. - 1200 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- Rs. 20 Lacs - Rs. 30 Lacs
- Killer is proudly associated with "The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival" and it is the 2nd largest festival of world.
- It is an annual Festival Which is nine days long and is being commenced on the first Saturday Of February and closes on the second Sunday of February, in the area Kala Ghoda of South Mumbai, India.
- Anybody who gets associated with it become the owner of a very nice business opportunity.
- It is once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a brand like Killer.
- It is the most famous and renowned brand for Jeans.
- They give full end to end support to it's franchise outlets.