Kairali is blessed with the legacy of expertise emanating from such of the renowned physicians as the late Dr. Sankunny Vaidiar who is the grandfather of Mr. K.V. Ramesh and the Dr. K.S. Vasudevan, who is the father of Mr. K.V. Ramesh, Kairali Group was been established on the solid group of research of Ayurveda. In Kerala Ayurveda is not just the healthcare system, but it is the parcel and part of every aspect of the life. In Fact it is a lifestyle in Kerala so as to speak for.
Kairali Ayurvedic Group also encourages a comprehensive approach to health that makes every individual understands as a complex combination of elements which is capable of being brought into Harmony. Here the miracle likes paralyzed people start to walk, incurable diseases are also been cured and many more, it happens even today which inspires awe and respect for the vaidyars of Kerala. They are committed to enhance well being and positivity in every individual, the global community and the environment.
SPA & SALON INDUSTRY IS THE FASTEST GROWING AND ACCEPTABLE INDUSTRY IN INDIA. SALON & SPA INDUSTRY HAS 15% - 20% REVENUE GROWTH EVERY YEAR!
Kairali Ayurvedic Group is headed by the Joint Managing Directors Mr. K.V. Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh, they both are been hail from a long family lineage of doctors of traditional Ayurvedic. They are in the process of evolution as an International organization which is ready to flourish in all over the world with the fusion of Hard Work, Perfect Vision and Team of Enthusiastic. For hundreds of the years the Ayurveda Vaidyas which is almost the only access for people who are seeking healing from every kind of the disease in Kerala.
- Beauty Salon and Spa
- Rs. 50,00,000 - Rs. 1 Cr.
Total Investment :- Above Rs. 50 Lacs
- As an Investor, you will have the unique Franchise opportunity of improving the health of your neighborhood while achieving your financial goals at the same time.
- We look forward to partnering with you on this exciting journey.
- Our traditional knowledge paired with a modern mindset is the reason that we’re one of the few Ayurvedic brands to have successfully migrated abroad.
- We maintain authentic practices that have worked for centuries, while also conducting cutting-edge research in order to maximize the potential of Ayurvedic Medicine for use in the modern world.