Green Gold Store
- The rise of Chhota Bheem has been a marvel in the making. In six years time he has taken over the reign & leadership among the animated toons in India
- This sensational character has been entertaining more than 40 million children across the length & breadth of the country along with courting fans across the globe. Along the way, Chhota Bheem has been instrumental in the growth of the merchandising & licensing division of Green Gold, which has been churning out loads of products for Chhota Bheem fans.
- Green Gold Store is a perfect domain, which creates a solid connect with the fans. Its a one-stop-shop for all Chhota Bheem products along with exciting merchandise of Mighty Raju, Arjun Prince of Bali, Krishna Balram, Chorr Police & Luv Kushh
THE INDIAN RETAIL MARKET IS EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE A PROMISING YEAR-ON-YEAR GROWTH OF 6% TO REACH, 59217.900 CRORES BY 2023, FROM THE CURRENT 33545.400 CRORE.
About Green Gold
- Established in 2001, Green Gold Animation Pvt. Ltd. has earned the unique distinction of being the No.1 Indian 2D animation content provider among kid's channels which includes Pogo, Cartoon Network, Disney and Hungama
- Beginning with the production and creation of Vikram Betal and Krishna, Green Gold has created a niche for itself in the animation industry by producing the hugely popular super hit series Chhota Bheem and other hit series like Mighty Raju, Arjun - Prince of Bali, Krishna Balram, Luv Kush and Chor Police
- Green Gold set up its Licensing and Merchandising division in 2008. Today with an exponential sales growth of 100% YOY through Green Gold Stores and retail distributors, it’s a force to reckon
- Chhota Bheem is the one of the show that has successfully evolved as a licensing and merchandising brand with a huge range of products and merchandises like comics, DVDs, apparels, gifts/novelties, puzzles, games, stationeries, back to school range, home decor etc.
- In 2012, Green Gold successfully produced and released the biggest animated theatrical in India titled “Chhota Bheem and
- The Curse of Damyaan” followed by "Chhota Bheem and the
- Throne of Bali" in 2013 and "Mighty Raju Rio Calling" in 2014.
- In 2016 January Green Gold released its 4th Theatrical "Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure"
- Green Gold has won the prestigious “ Licensor of the Year" Award at the 7th Star Retailer Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- Rs. 10,00,000 - Rs. 20,00,000
Area Required :- 300 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- 10 Lacs - 20 Lacs
Layout and design of the store
- Chhota Bheem mascot activity for the launch and other
- Chhota Bheem mannequin for customer attraction
- Store set up of product and merchandise for the launch
- Training and support on billing software
- Creative and artwork support for all localized publicity
- Being the retail sales partner, when the company
participates in large scale events
- Promotions and schemes supported with POS for local