FRANCHISE SUPPORT MECHANISM
‘Falafel Lovers’ will manage the business to make sure that the successful business formulae and systems get implemented at the franchisee end to run it on profit.
PRE-OPENING FRANCHISE SUPPORT
- Comprehensive turn-key assistance from site selection to setup and starting of operations.
- Layout and design, architectural and interiors support.
- Pre-opening inventory and equipment purchasing assistance. Franchisor will provide the Kitchen
- Assistance in organizing of launch promotions and initial marketing.
- A comprehensive training is provided to all the franchisees on service operations, standard procedures, accounting, inventory control etc.
- The franchisor can provide following assistance to its franchisees:
- Ordering of all products and equipments and other inventory for the centre.
- Preparation and issue of PO (Purchase Order) to approved vendors.
- Negotiation of suitable terms with the vendors and organizing of lease.
- Monitoring of designing and set up of the outlet.
- Daily/weekly assistance in the service operations.
Staff and they will be on Franchisee payroll. Franchisee will take care of recruitment & payroll management of Kitchen Staff.
POST OPENING FRANCHISE SUPPORT
- Operational Management: Daily operations and Administrative advices
- Frequent official visits, advices on local promotions programs etc.
- Ongoing customer service and other related market development initiatives
- Operations Manual
- Regular advices on inventory control and administrative issues
- Major role in stock supply, control check on goods delivery, for each of the franchisee
- Frequent official visits, stock audit, advices on local promotions programs etc.
- Marketing Ideas structured to suit a location.
- PR support: Regular PR coverage at national, regional as well as town level. Centralized Brand Building through all media - Print, Outdoor, Web, Retail, and Electronic.
LOCAL AND NATIONAL ADVERTISING
The Franchisee has allocated a marketing contribution of 2% of the gross revenue towards local marketing and 2% of the gross revenue towards contribution for the central marketing fund.
If two or more franchisees are established in a common market, the Franchisor will adjust the manner in which local advertising money spent to make combined advertising expenditures more effective. In this situation, the Franchisor may require all or part of the local advertising expenditures to be used as cooperative advertising in that individual market.
The Franchisor will incorporate a formalized mechanism for ensuring smooth and structured operations among franchisees that will be monitored and implemented by franchise development manager.
In addition to management of Franchise outlet, members of the Franchisor organization will provide the services listed below. The Franchisor must assign a specific person to cover each of these support areas (one person can be assigned to more than one task). The Franchisor has the responsibility to assign a person/people to each task during the development of the franchise program.
Operational Management -- The Franchisor will assist in the Franchise center operations, including unit operations and maintenance, efficient manpower handling.
Site Selection -- Prior to approving a site for ‘Falafel Lovers’ franchise, the Franchisor will provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. The Franchisor will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
Accounting/Audit/Legal -- Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
Internal Support -- The functional areas of franchisee communications, and research and development are typically included in such a department.
Overall Program Oversight -- The Franchisor will provide the overall coordination and planning for the system.
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LAKH CRORE BY 2020 !
Falafel Lovers started in the year 2013 in Surat, Gujarat. The initial outlet was in a food court area of VR Surat and post that in 2013 “ Falafel Lovers “ started their own 42 seater restaurant. And within 2 years they got so tremendous response through there Rustic Ambience and Hygienic Delicious Food and opened 2 more outlets in Surat by providing Franchisee.
The menu is served made-to-order from fresh premium vegetables and ingredients. The ingredients are carefully chosen, imported from selected countries, and operate under the most stringent quality and hygiene policies.
The menu is an answer to an increasing demand for healthier and more ethical fast food. Falafel Lovers combines the best authentic falafel with global flavours like the Arabic, Greek, Indian, Viva, Madrid, Original, Mexican, Moroccan and many more while retaining the falafel's core nutritional values. Falafel Lovers provide a modern gourmet setting that is inviting to Falafel Lovers everywhere.
Falafel Lovers serve Lebanese sides, Falafel, Meal and Pita Melts, Dips, Pasta, Hot pita pockets, Manakish, Sizzlers, Salads, Desserts and Mocktails.
- Food and Beverage
- Rs. 30,00,000 - Rs. 50,00,000
Investment :- Rs. 50 Lacs
Area Required :-1000 Sq. Ft. -1500 Sq. Ft.
- High ability means less amount of value addition required in current set of skills/facility to run the franchise
- Giving franchise to a franchisee with the investment appetite and right experience is important.
- Financial Bandwidth
- Passion for business
- Good Network
- Prior experience in any business/services
- Supervisory Involvement in the Daily Operations
Following are the preferred Franchisee Profile
- Investors with available capital
- Experience in Food and Beverages Business
- Outlet space at the right locality
- Roll-out: Major cities in Gujarat and Top 15 cities in Pan India
- Initial Investment: INR 40 Lacs approximately for 1000 Sq. Ft. plus a working capital requirement of Rs.5 Lacs and franchise fees 5 Lacs (Total Investment – 50 Lacs) ·
- Include marketing contribution of 2% of the gross revenue towards local marketing and 2% of the gross revenue towards contribution for the central marketing fund. ·
- Royalty of 7% on the gross revenue is to be paid to the Franchisor.