Computer Point Technical College was established in the year 2007 with an aim to make computer education available to the remotest parts of India.
It was a start-up with a promise that every individual has a right to grow and we made sure that all get technological education at affordable price.
Our goal is to partner with aspiring business minded people Franchise option with us will give you lot more benefits that will allow you to earn more with your investment in a very little time.
We are offering a franchisee option open for anyone who is looking for an opportunity.
The franchisee will allow you to open up institutes in every district in India that will give computer training to people.
If you are someone who is looking forward to a brand that is coming up well in the market and which will help you to grow in a rapid manner, then you must take up this opportunity.
INDIAN ELECTRONICS AND HARDWARE INDUSTRY IS EXPECTED TO SEE PLUS-10% GROWTH AND REACH 75 – 80 TRILLION BY 2018.
It requires very low investment to start with and you could grow to immense height if you grab the opportunity with us now.
Promote entrepreneurship, Impart trainings in the field of computer, Accounting, EDP etc.
Create awareness regarding Information Technology among school students.
Provide Job-Oriented short-term trainings to unemployed youth.
Assist the students of backward communities in developing vocational skills.
Provide EDP trainings to employed as well as unemployed youth in association with government or semi-government bodies
- Computer and Internet
- Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2,00,000
Area Required :- 650 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2 Lacs
- If you are passionate to have a right strategy with your investment, then this is probably the best option you have.
- As an Investor, you will have the unique Franchise opportunity while achieving your financial goals at the same time.
- We look forward to partnering with you on this exciting journey.
- The organization has helped over 300 persons who are now self-employed and are further providing employment to another 200 faculties.