We have an open spot for anyone who is looking for a franchisee, Cafe Choco De Licious Food LLP is growing.
We now have exciting Cafe Choco De Licious Food LLP franchise opportunities in the India and around the world that stands out from every coffee house you’ve ever seen.
If you are considering opening a business, you need to be honest with yourself.
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LAKH CRORE BY 2020 !
At Cafe Choco-De-Licious”(CCDL), we are aspiring new people to get into the world of quality and taste that is unmatched and un-heard in chains.
Our drinks have nutritional values along with great taste that sets them apart from the plethora of drinks available in the market.
We have popularized “Thick Chocolate Drinks” with strict calorie control. Cafe Choco-De-Licious”(CCDL) menu includes Thick Chocolate Drinks, Pizzas, Burgers, Sandwiches, etc.
We dream to expand our business with help of our Franchisee Partners.
- Rs. 5,00,000 - Rs. 10,00,000
Area Required :- 400 Sq. Ft. - 900 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- Rs. 6 Lacs - Rs. 8 Lacs
Here are some of the points of information for people looking for franchisee:
- Franchise Term agreement is for 5 years provided that the Franchisee will follow all the Rules & Guidelines norms.
- All renovation, interiors, and signage must be as per the specifications provided by the company.
- All manpower will be on the rolls of the operator
- Licensing of the shop must be carried out by the operator as per existing rules in the name of the landlord / “Cafe Choco-De-Licious.
- Purchases should be as per specifications laid down by the Company
- Quality must be maintained to Company standards
- Stringent checks must be kept on the service, including on-time delivery
- Wastage and leakages must be controlled
- Hygiene factors must be kept under strict check, as explained by the Company
- A record of all customer feedback is to be kept.
- Books of Accounts are to be maintained in an organised manner and made available to the Company whenever asked for.
- Complete confidentiality on all trade secrets and products manufactured is to be maintained at all times
- Sales Tax should be paid by the franchisee as per the law
- All promotions and marketing initiatives launched by the company should be promoted aggressively.